The following information is for international students attending GT on the main campus.
All students entering Georgia Institute of Technology must submit their immunization information to satisfy the Board of Regents immunization requirements. It is HIGHLY recommended that students complete the BOR requirements before the first day of class. Satisfying the immunization requirements will prevent a registration HOLD from being placed on a student’s account and being unable to register for classes.
- READ all of the instructions. Download, print and complete all forms, include necessary signatures & dates and fax to (404) 385-0329. You should submit these forms as early as possible to avoids delays. We recommend the following: 5/1/2012 (May 1 2012) for Summer and 7/2/2012 (July 2 2012) for Fall.
- If we can’t read the dates of your immunizations, we cannot remove your hold to register.
- Allow 1 week for processing before contacting Georgia Tech with questions. Keep a copy for your records. Verify your registration hold has been removed by going to https://mystuff.gatech.edu/health.
- Please click on the link to access the necessary immunization forms. https://health.gatech.edu/new_students/Documents/Immunization-Forms-International-2012.pdf.
- Complete, sign, and date the Medical Entrance Form (page 1). Parents must sign if the student is under 18 years of age.
- Complete the Certificate of Immunization (Required). The physician/nurse must sign, date, and stamp the form. The dates must be legible or you will have to resubmit all your forms which will delay removing your hold.
- Students that present to Stamps Health Services for TB testing will receive QuantiFERON™ testing. This is a blood test and is the only TB test now offered.
- Students may also submit actual QuantiFERON™ certified laboratory results on laboratory letterhead. This lab report MUST be in English. Foreign language reports will not be accepted as well as handwritten lab results.
- QuantiFERON™ results can be drawn, reported and submitted to Health Services up to 6 months days before you register for classes. QuantiFERON™ results older than 6 months will not be accepted.
- TB Assessment, TB skin test form and chest x-rays are no longer accepted. PLEASE DISREGARD THESE FORMS and do not submit.
There are charges for immunizations and tests. Click here for immunization charges http://www.health.gatech.edu/services/immunization/Pages/ImmunizationPriceList.aspx.