It is HIGHLY recommended that students satisfy the immunization requirements well before their first day of class. Following the schedule shown below will ensure Stamps Health Services has the time necessary to process your information and verify you have satisfied the requirements before your first day of class.
Each student is responsible for ensuring their immunization data is verified by Stamps Health Services. Below is what you must complete. Failure to complete 1-4 will result in an incomplete record.
- Download, print and complete all applicable forms
- Have your healthcare provider complete, date and sign all forms
- Take the immunization dates from your forms and enter your immunization dates on our website
- Upload all forms and blood tests (commonly referred to as titers) on our website
- Check your immunization status on our website (usually takes about 5 days to process forms)
PLEASE ENTER YOUR IMMUNIZATION DATA AND UPLOAD YOUR FORMS BY THE FOLLOWING DATES
Spring: December 2, 2013
Summer 1: April 28, 2014
Summer 2: June 2, 2014
Fall: June 30, 2014
STEPS TO SATISFY THE IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
- Log into the immunization online portal at www.immunizations.health.gatech.edu. Use your standard GT login.
- READ all of the instructions carefully.
- Download, print and complete all applicable forms from our website or immunization online portal. (Click on the link to access the immunization forms)
- Medical Entrance Form: This form must be completed ONLY if the student is less than 18 years of age. Parent signature is required.
- Certificate of Required Immunizations: This form is required for ALL students. The physician/nurse must complete, sign, date, and stamp the form.
- Certificate of Recommended Immunizations: This form is recommended for ALL students. The physician/nurse must complete, sign, date, and stamp the form.
- Tuberculosis (TB) Assessment: This form is required ONLY for all US and Canadian students. The physician/nurse must complete, sign, date, and stamp the form.
- Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Testing: This form is required ONLY for US/Canadian students when the TB assessment indicates risk for TB. TB skin test reading must be performed within 6 months before you register for classes. Results older than 6 months will not be accepted. The physician/nurse must complete, sign, date, and stamp the form.
- Enter immunization dates at www.immunizations.health.gatech.edu
- Upload completed forms at www.immunizations.health.gatech.edu
- Verify your immunization status at www.immunizations.health.gatech.edu
*SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL/ESL TUBERCULOSIS (TB) TESTING*
- We do not accept PPD results from international/ESL students. We only accept the QuantiFERON™ blood test from a certified lab with definitive lab values with results in English according to the World Health Organization standards. Foreign language reports WILL NOT be accepted as well as handwritten lab results.
- QuantiFERON™ results can be drawn, reported and submitted to Health Services up to 6 months before you register for classes. QuantiFERON™ results older than 6 months will not be accepted.
OTHER HELPUL INFORMATION
- You should submit all forms and dates as early as possible to avoid delays in processing and registration.
- All dates must be legible or you will have to resubmit all your forms. All dates should be formatted month /day/year.
- If you are uploading additional forms (e.g., Health Department/GRITS/ your physician’s office) please include your name and GTID# on each additional form.
- Keep a copy for your records.
- For all questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 2 days for your reply. Please provide your name and gtID#.
- There are charges for immunizations and laboratory tests performed at health services. Click here for charges http://www.health.gatech.edu/services/immunization/Pages/ImmunizationPriceList.aspx