Important Facts About Travel Appointments at Stamps Health Services
- You cannot schedule travel appointments online. Travel appointments are not available on a same-day basis.
- It is best to schedule your appointment as soon as your travel itinerary is known. (Preferably 6-8 weeks prior to travel)
- Complete the Travel Visit Request form found below. Our staff will contact you to schedule the appointment after we receive the completed form.
- You can submit the form via email, fax, or in person. (Email and fax number are listed at the top of the form)
- There is a charge for all immunizations and payment is expected at the time of service.
If a physical exam is required for your travel, please complete the Physical Exam Form found below and submit this form with your Travel Visit Request Form.