Georgia Tech is taking an aggressive, multi-pronged approach for limiting the spread of the coronavirus on campus, a strategy that depends heavily on support and participation from members of the campus community.
- Asymptomatic Surveillance Testing Program
All students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to undergo frequent testing as part of this program.
- Relying on saliva to obtain samples used to detect the virus, this program employs a dual pooling approach that combines samples from multiple individuals and tests them as a group in an on-campus lab.
- Dual pooling dramatically increases the number of community members that can be sampled with a single coronavirus test.
- Several testing sites are offered for asymptomatic Georgia Tech students, faculty and staff: Covid-19 Testing Locations and Hours.
- Symptomatic Student Testing
Testing for currently enrolled students with Covid-19 symptoms is available at the Stamps Health Center.