Looking for all testing sites? Please visit:
Covid-19 testing is available for students needing certified results for personal travel and employees needing results for business-related travel.
Travel testing is done using Vault test kits. Surveillance testing is not a diagnostic test and results cannot be used for travel. Turn around time for results is typically 48-72 hours from when the lab receives it.
Locations and Hours
- Price Gilbert Library and 760 Spring Street testing sites when they are open.
- Off-campus same day and drive-thru travel testing sites.
Testing Dos and Don'ts
- Don't register on mytest.gatech.edu prior to the test.
- Don't have anything to eat or drink 30 minutes prior to testing.
- Do hydrate more than 30 minutes prior to the test to allow for a large enough saliva sample (additional sample is required for this test).
- Do bring your cellphone to the testing site.
- Do be aware of your travel requirements. Each airline requires different windows prior to testing. The testing site staff will not be able to advise you based on your airline’s travel needs.
During the Test
Notify the staff member at check-in that you need travel testing and they will walk you through the process via the Vault website.
- Results will be emailed between 48-72 hours.
- The email result can be used as your travel verification.