Looking for all testing sites? Please visit:
Covid-19 testing is available for students needing certified results for personal travel and employees needing results for business-related travel.
Travel testing is now being done entirely with campus test kits. Vault kits are no longer being used. Samples are sent to the lab at 4 p.m. on the day of testing and processed the next day.
Locations and Hours
- Price Gilbert Library testing site when it is open.
- Off-campus same-day and drive-thru travel testing sites.
Testing Do's and Don'ts
- Do register on mytest.gatech.edu prior to the test.
- Don't have anything to eat or drink 30 minutes prior to testing.
- Do hydrate more than 30 minutes prior to the test to allow for a large enough saliva sample.
- Do bring your smartphone to the testing site.
- Do be aware of your travel requirements. Each airline requires different windows prior to testing. The testing site staff will not be able to advise you based on your airline’s travel needs.
During the Test
Notify the staff member at check-in that you need travel testing and they will walk you through the process.
- Results will be emailed within 48-72 hours.
- The email result can be used as your travel verification.