As an auxiliary service supporting the educational mission of the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech), SHS will promote the health and well-being of the Georgia Tech community in pursuit of academic success by:
- Providing direct patient care to students, faculty, staff, and the larger campus community
- Leading public health initiatives
- Developing and providing health education
- Training new health professionals, teaching, and research
- Provide health services to visitors and guests receiving educational and related services at Georgia Tech and other health services the Senior Director of the SHS deems supportive of Georgia Tech’s educational mission.
Stamps Health Services (SHS) will remain a nationally recognized model for college health care centers. We will foster a health care environment of excellence driven by our dedication to continuous improvement in the quality and value of our services.
Review our infographic that highlights our impact over the 2020 year.