What process should a student follow to request an academic accommodation?

Updated August 2, 2021

Students who have a condition as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may request any needed accommodations by registering with the Office of Disability Services (ODS). Registering with ODS is a 3-step process that includes completing an online application, uploading documentation related to the accommodation request, and scheduling an appointment for an “intake meeting” (either in person or via phone or video conference) with a Disability Services Coordinator.

More information can be found at: disabilityservices.gatech.edu/getting-started.