Stamps Health Services is an appointment based clinic.
For Primary Care Clinic, you can make an appointment via the Patient Portal, in person, or by calling (404) 894-1420 and speaking with one of our appointment desk staff. Most appointments in Primary Care become available to schedule into online 3 days before the appointment. Same day appointments in Primary Care become available online at 7am the day of the appointment. A small number of appointments are set aside for walk-in patients and are reserved for urgent or emergent visits such as shortness of breath, vomiting, high fever, or broken bone. Patients who walk in without an appointment who believe they have an urgent or emergent issue will be seen by a nurse to determine the urgency of their condition and may be scheduled for an appointment at a later time.
For Women’s Health Clinic, please call 404-894-1434 to schedule an appointment.
Students who have not previously been seen in Psychiatry Clinic at Stamps must first go through the Center for Assessment and Referral (CARE) for an initial assessment and referral. Students needing a follow up appointment in Psychiatry Clinic can call 404-894-2585
If you can’t find an appointment in the portal call us and we will assist you to make an appointment. The Appointment Desk follows the same Hours of Operation and closes at 5p, Monday through Friday. If you feel you are experiencing a life or limb threatening emergency and need an ambulance, please call 911.
For specialized healthcare, please see below for appointment instructions.
For all appointments, please follow these instructions:
- Be sure to have your class and work schedule with you before calling.
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Registration stations are located in each waiting area.
- If you are late for your scheduled appointment time, you may be asked to re-schedule. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your appointment.
- Please note that appointments are limited in length and you may be asked to schedule a follow-up appointment(s) if you have multiple concerns or your care requires more than the allotted time.
- If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel your appointment.
- Some appointments have questionnaires that need to be filled out before your appointment. If a questionnaire is required, in most cases it will show up on the homepage when you log in to Patient Portal.