Women’s Health provides routine, preventive health services such as annual gynecologic wellness exams, pap tests, contraception consults and screenings for sexually transmitted infections. Our Board Certified OB/GYN physician and Advanced Practice Registered Nurses can also diagnose and treat common gynecologic problems. Care is provided in a comfortable, private environment and is tailored to your specific needs and concerns.
To Schedule an Appointment
- All appointment types in Women’s Health are available by calling 404-894-1434 OR a limited number of ROUTINE appointments may be scheduled through the Patient Portal. Examples of ROUTINE care: Annual Wellness Exams, Pap tests, Routine STI Screening (no symptoms/no known exposures), and Contraception Consultations. Please schedule your appointment for a day when you are not having your menstrual period. Do not have intercourse or place anything else into your vagina for 48 hours prior to your appointment. If you are having urgent concerns/symptoms, DO NOT schedule online. Please call Women’s Health at 404-894-1434 for assistance.
- Please log in to the Stamps Patient Portal within 24 hours of your appointment to complete the pre-visit forms.
- Please arrive in the Women’s Health Clinic (2nd floor of Stamps Health Services) 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you arrive more than 10 minutes after the beginning of your appointment time or if you have missing or incomplete forms, we will reschedule you for the next available appointment.
- Mobile Check-In – Stamps has changed from using self check-in kiosks to using mobile check-in through our Patient Portal. When you are within one tenth of a mile of Stamps, you can check in using your mobile device. Log in to the Patient Portal and click the Check-In button associated with your appointment on the home page.
Our Women’s Health Clinicians offer consultations regarding a variety of health topics:
- Breast Health
- Contraception (birth control)
- Eating Disorders
- Exercise and Nutrition (general information)
- Pregnancy – preconception planning and options counseling
- Preventing Vaginal Infections
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Health and sexuality
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Prevention and Testing
- Other Topics
We also offer Group Presentations/Question and Answer sessions as schedules permit.
For more information, or to schedule a consultation, please call Women’s Health at 404.894.1434.
LGBTQIA Services at Women’s Health Clinic
- Our Women’s Health staff is trained to assist in addressing healthcare concerns for transgender, gender variant and intersex students. Our staff will work with you to ensure that you are scheduled with the provider and clinic best suited to your needs and personal preferences.
- You can update your medical record with a chosen name and you have the option of selecting the pronouns that you use. Stamps Health Services also provides gender neutral restrooms.
- Appointments may be scheduled in person or through the main appointment line at 404.894.1434.
- More information on LGBTQIA Care at Stamps Health Services is available here.
Regardless of your gender identity,
- If you have a concern regarding the vagina, uterus or related sex organs, you can schedule an appointment in Women’s Health.
- If you have general health issues, such as sore throat, injury, headache, cough or rash your needs are best addressed in the Primary Care Clinic.
- The Primary Care Clinic is also best to evaluate concerns involving the penis, testicles or related sex organs. Information on men’s health services can be found here.