Women’s Health provides routine, preventive health services such as annual gynecologic wellness exams, pap tests, contraception consults and screenings for sexually transmitted infections. Our Board Certified OB/GYN physician and Advanced Practice Registered Nurses can also diagnose and treat common gynecologic problems. Care is provided in a comfortable, private environment and is tailored to your specific needs and concerns.
Schedule your appointment in person or by phone at (404) 894-1434
Appointment information for transgender, gender variant, and intersex students
- First appointments and information updates
- If you are scheduling your first appointment at Stamps Health Services or if you would like us to update our system with a chosen name or the pronoun that you use, please call Women’s Health at 404.894.1434 for assistance.
- Our Women’s Health staff is trained to assist with any special concerns or considerations you may have regarding your healthcare. Our staff will work with you to ensure that you are scheduled with the provider and clinic best suited to your needs and personal preferences.
- Subsequent/follow up appointments
- Appointments may be scheduled in person or through the main appointment line at 404.894.1420.
- If you would like assistance with your appointment, please call Women’s Health at 404.894.1434.