You can make an appointment in person, via the Patient Portal, or by calling (404) 894-1420 and speaking with one of our appointment desk staff. The Appointment Desk follows the same Hours of Operation and closes at 5p, Monday through Friday. If there are no online appointments available, please call us for additional care options. If you feel you are experiencing a life or limb threatening emergency and need an ambulance, please call 911.
For specialized healthcare, please see below for appointment instructions.
For all appointments, please follow these instructions:
- Be sure to have your class and work schedule with you before calling.
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Registration stations are located in each waiting area.
- If you are late for your scheduled appointment time, you may be asked to re-schedule. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your appointment.
- Please note that appointments are limited in length and you may be asked to schedule a follow-up appointment(s) if you have multiple concerns or your care requires more than the allotted time.
- If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel your appointment (see below).
- Some appointments have questionnaires that need to be filled out before your appointment. If a questionnaire is required, in most cases it will show up on the homepage when you log in to Patient Portal.