We now have a powerful new tool in the fight against the coronavirus. Covid-19 vaccines are available at Georgia Tech for those who are eligible.
Vaccine Update as of May 17, 2021
Over the past months, Georgia Tech has been working closely with the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) to provide the Covid-19 vaccine for the campus community. Recently, the DPH expanded vaccine eligibility to include everyone ages 12 years and older.
Beginning this week, Georgia Tech is offering vaccination appointments to spouses, domestic partners, and dependent children ages 12 years and older of Georgia Tech faculty, staff and students.
This recent announcement does not affect those who have already been declared eligible to receive the vaccine.
Vaccine Eligibility and Appointments
- Georgia Tech is following the vaccine eligibility guidelines set by the Georgia Department of Public Health.
- If you are eligible, you will need to register for a vaccination appointment using mytest.gatech.edu – the same system currently used for Covid-19 surveillance testing.
- To register for a vaccine appointment, follow these instructions: How to Schedule a Covid-19 Vaccine Appointment.
- If you are making a vaccine appointment for a spouse, domestic partner, or dependent child age 12 years or older, you will need to first create a temporary Georgia Tech Guest Account for your family member. To create a guest account, follow these instructions: How to Schedule a Vaccine Appointment for a Georgia Tech Family Member.
- We will continue to open appointments for the coming weeks. To receive notifications when new appointments are available, you may subscribe to updates at mytest.status.gatech.edu.
Please note: While highly encouraged, it is not mandatory for staff, faculty, or students to receive the Covid-19 vaccine.
Vaccine Clinic Locations
- Exhibition Hall - 460 Fourth Street, Atlanta, GA 30313 (across the street from the main ISYE building)
- Tuesday, July 27, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Stamps Health Services - 740 Ferst Drive, Atlanta, GA 30332
- Tuesday, Aug. 3, from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. and Aug. 10 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- McCamish Pavilion - 965 Fowler Street, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Aug. 16 – 20, Aug. 23 – 25, and Aug. 27 (no clinic on Aug. 26) from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Sept. 7 – 10 and Sept. 13 – 17 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Prior to your appointment, review the instructions for prepare for your vaccination.