Campus medical professionals are administering Covid-19 vaccinations to the campus community based on the vaccine rollout plan.
Georgia Tech is administering the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine to faculty, staff, and students as well as their spouses, domestic partners, and dependent children ages 12 years and older. Dependent children ages 12 and older must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Based on current vaccine availability, we have opened new vaccination appointment slots on mytest.gatech.edu for those who are eligible to receive the vaccine and will accept appointments until all slots are taken.
To receive a notification when new appointments are available, subscribe at mytest.status.gatech.edu. Once you subscribe, be sure to respond to the confirmation email.
Log in to MyTest
- Visit mytest.gatech.edu and click “Login.”
- Select your Login option.
- Georgia Tech community and Georgia state legislators: use the “Georgia Tech Login” button and enter your Georgia Tech credentials.
- Other University System of Georgia (USG) Institutions: use the “Other USG Institutions Login” button, select your USG institution from the USG Single Sign-on page, and enter your regular login credentials.
- If this is your first time logging in to MyTest, you will be prompted to fill out a personal information form. Once you fill out the form you will be taken to your Dashboard.
Schedule a Covid-19 Vaccination Appointment
- On the dashboard, click “Schedule Your Vaccine.”
- Select your desired appointment date using the date dropdown filter at the top of the page. This dropdown will filter the grid below to show you all appointment slots available on the selected day.
Note: if a specific date does not appear in the dropdown as an option, then there are no appointment slots currently available on that day. To receive notifications when new appointments are available, subscribe to updates at mytest.status.gatech.edu.
- Click the “Sign Up” button next to the appointment slot you’d like to reserve.
- After successfully selecting an appointment slot, you will see the “Sign Up Successful” pop up. This indicates that your appointment was saved.
- After signing up, you should also receive a signup confirmation email with information about what you need to do before your appointment and how to cancel your appointment if needed.