The health fee provides the opportunity to receive quality, multi-disciplinary healthcare, wellness and health maintenance within a few steps of campus classes. All GT students and their spouses/partners may use health services.
- Students taking 4 or more credit hours pay a health fee each semester.
- Students taking less than 4 credit hours and all students’ spouses and domestic partners may elect to pay the health fee or choose to use the health services on a fee-for-service basis.
Health Fee Chart:
Note: The student is responsible for charges associated with their spouse or domestic partner. Charges incurred, and not paid at the time of service, will be uploaded to the student bursar account. Also, the health fee is not insurance and cannot be waived.
Effective January 1, 2018:
Affiliate Postdoctoral Scholars, J1 Scholars, and Option Practical Training (OPT) participants are eligible to use services of Stamps Health Services Pharmacy and Tech Dentistry at Stamps Health Services.
The Health Fee covers unlimited visits to a clinician in Primary Care and Women’s Health. Limited visits to Psychiatry.
Other services include:
- X-ray/interpretation by radiologist
- Consultations with a pharmacist
- Travel Clinic consultations
- Flu shots
- Some lab tests
- Pregnancy testing
- Health Promotion services
- Blood pressure screening
- STD Testing
The health fee allows the following services to be offered at a low cost:
- Psychiatry Clinic
- Laboratory testing
- Allergy Clinic
- HIV testing
- Gynecological testing
- Medical/orthopedic supplies
- Nutrition consultations
Students taking less than 4 credit hours and all students’ spouses and domestic partners may elect to pay on a fee-for-service basis.
Charges are incurred for all services rendered at a reduced cost. Students cannot use the online appointment system and appointments must be made in person or over the phone.
The following are special circumstances in which fee-for service applies:
- Non-registered students eligible to return within one semester.
- Graduating students (student only) for one term post-graduation.
Other Services Provided
- Allergy: With payment of the health fee, allergy injections are available for an additional fee of $100 per semester for fall and spring and $70 for summer semester. With fee-for-service, allergy injections are available but charges are incurred at each visit.
- Immunizations and Travel: With payment of the health fee, immunization and travel appointments are included but charges are incurred for the vaccines. With fee-for-service, immunization and travel appointments incur a charge at each visit as well as charges for the vaccines.
Most services rendered at Stamps Health Services are at no additional charge. However, some lab tests, specialty clinic visits and prescriptions have an additional charge. Please check with our staff if you have questions about the cost of your care. Payment for service is due at time of service.
Types of payment accepted:
- Credit Cards
- American Express