Updated August 4, 2021
Georgia Tech is taking an aggressive, multi-pronged approach for limiting the spread of the coronavirus on campus, a strategy that depends heavily on support and participation from members of the campus community.
- Asymptomatic Surveillance Testing Program
All students, faculty, and staff may participate in regular testing even if you have been fully vaccinated, but we especially encourage those who have not been vaccinated to get tested weekly.
- Relying on saliva to obtain samples used to detect the virus, this program employs a dual pooling approach that combines samples from multiple individuals and tests them as a group in an on-campus lab.
- Dual pooling dramatically increases the number of community members that can be sampled with a single coronavirus test.
- Several testing sites are offered for asymptomatic Georgia Tech students, faculty and staff: Covid-19 Testing Locations and Hours.
- Symptomatic Student Testing
Testing for currently enrolled students with Covid-19 symptoms is available at the Stamps Health Center.
- Make an appointment: Covid Testing at Stamps.
- Let them know you are experiencing Covid-19-related symptoms when scheduling.