We now have a powerful new tool in the fight against the coronavirus. Georgia Tech has received its first allotment of Covid-19 vaccines. Learn about the vaccine.
Vaccine Rollout Plan
The Institute has been working diligently with the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) to develop a vaccine rollout plan for the entire campus community. This plan consists of consecutive phases with corresponding groups.
We are in the initial phase of vaccine distribution.
As of January 13, 2021
- For each phase, notifications on how and when to register for a vaccine appointment will be sent directly to members of these groups.
- Additional groups will be notified of their eligibility upon completion of the previous phase.
- Once you are notified that you are eligible to receive the vaccine, register for a vaccine appointment by following these instructions: How to Schedule a Covid-19 Vaccine Appointment.
Please note: While highly encouraged, it is not mandatory for staff, faculty, or students to receive the Covid-19 vaccine.
Vaccine Clinic Location
- Covid-19 vaccines are administered at the Exhibition Hall, located at 460 Fourth Street (across the street from the main ISYE building). Map and directions.
- Parking is available in the W02-Student Center parking deck. More information about parking at the Covid vaccine clinic.
Continue to Test. Mask. Distance.
- Routine testing is recommended – even for individuals undergoing vaccination.
Campus testing sites and hours.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) also recommends that individuals who have been vaccinated for Covid-19 still need to practice mitigation strategies to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, including wearing a mask, social distancing, and diligent handwashing.