We now have a powerful new tool in the fight against the coronavirus. Covid-19 vaccines are available at Georgia Tech for those who are eligible.
Vaccine Rollout Plan as of March 24, 2021
The Institute has been working diligently with the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) to develop a vaccine rollout plan for the entire campus community. On March 23, Georgia Governor Brian Kemp announced that the state would expand the current criteria for vaccine eligibility beginning Thursday, March 25, to include all adults ages 16 and older.
This recent announcement does not affect those who have already been declared eligible to receive the vaccine.
Vaccine Eligibility and Appointments
- Georgia Tech is following the vaccine eligibility guidelines set by the Georgia Department of Public Health.
- If you are eligible, you will need to register for a vaccination appointment using MyTest.gatech.edu – the same system currently used for Covid-19 surveillance testing.
- To register for a vaccine appointment, follow these instructions: How to Schedule a Covid-19 Vaccine Appointment.
- We will continue to open appointments as additional vaccine becomes available. To receive notifications when new appointments are available, you may subscribe to updates at mytest.status.gatech.edu.
Please note: While highly encouraged, it is not mandatory for staff, faculty, or students to receive the Covid-19 vaccine.
Vaccine Clinic Location
- Covid-19 vaccines are administered at the Exhibition Hall, located at 460 Fourth Street (across the street from the main ISYE building). Map and directions.
- Parking is available in the W02-Student Center parking deck. Covid vaccine clinic parking.
- Prior to your appointment, review the instructions for prepare for your vaccination.
Continue to Test
- Routine testing is recommended – even for individuals undergoing vaccination.