We have a powerful tool in the fight against the coronavirus. Covid-19 vaccines are available at Georgia Tech for those who are eligible.
Vaccine Update as of Dec. 2, 2022
Georgia Tech and the University System of Georgia are committed to the safety of our community and mitigating the spread and harmful effects of Covid-19. We continue to recognize that Covid-19 vaccines and boosters offer safe, effective protection and urge all students, faculty, staff, and visitors to get vaccinated and/or boosted.
With the widespread availability of Covid-19 vaccines and boosters, Stamps Health Services is shifting its operations to resume its student-centered mission and will end its provision of Covid-19 vaccines to faculty and staff at the end of December. Students who are seeking a Covid-19 vaccine and/or booster during the spring semester will be able to schedule a Covid-19 vaccine appointment at Stamps Health Services starting in January 2023. More information will be posted on this website.
The last Covid-19 vaccine clinic will be held on Tuesday, Dec. 13 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and is open to the entire campus community and eligible family members. If you would like to schedule an appointment for a Covid-19 vaccine or booster on this date, visit mytest.gatech.edu. Beginning, January 1, 2023, mytest.gatech.edu will no longer accept Covid-19 vaccine appointments.
More information about Covid-19 vaccines and recommended boosters can be found at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/booster-shot.html. Find alternative vaccination sites at vaccines.gov.
Vaccine Eligibility and Appointments
- Georgia Tech is following the vaccine eligibility guidelines set by the Georgia Department of Public Health.
- If you are eligible, you will need to register for a vaccination appointment using mytest.gatech.edu.
- To register for a vaccine appointment, follow these instructions: How to Schedule a Covid-19 Vaccine Appointment.
- If you are making a vaccine appointment for a spouse, domestic partner, or dependent child age 12 years or older, you will need to first create a temporary Georgia Tech Guest Account for your family member. To create a guest account, follow these instructions: How to Schedule a Vaccine Appointment for a Georgia Tech Family Member.
- We will continue to open appointments for the coming weeks. To receive notifications when new appointments are available, you may subscribe to updates at mytest.status.gatech.edu.
Vaccine Clinic Location and Dates
Stamps Health Services - 740 Ferst Drive, Atlanta, GA 30332
From 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 13
Appointments are required for these clinic dates. Prior to your appointment, review the instructions to prepare for your vaccination.