How to Schedule a Covid-19 Vaccine Appointment
Vaccine Clinic Location
Stamps Health Services
740 Ferst Drive, Atlanta, GA 30332
1. Visit gatech.medicatconnect.com and log in to the Stamps Health Services Patient Portal by using your Georgia Tech credentials.
2. On the homepage, click the “Appts” tab.
3. Enter “Covid Vaccine” as your reason for visit and click “Submit.”
4. Choose the “Covid Vaccine” clinic and “Covid Vaccine” reason and click “Submit.”
5. Choose the date of the vaccine clinic on the calendar.
6. Click the time you would like to reserve.
7. After successfully selecting an appointment slot, you will see the “Appointment Saved” message. This indicates that your appointment was saved.
8. After signing up, you should also receive a sign-up confirmation email with information about what you need to do before your appointment and how to cancel your appointment if needed.
Preparing for Your Vaccination Appointment
- Please be prepared to wait 15 minutes after receiving your vaccine.
If You Need to Cancel Your Scheduled Appointment
- Log in to https://gatech.medicatconnect.com. You will see your vaccine appointment under the Upcoming Appointments heading. Click “Cancel” below your chosen appointment time slot.
- Choose a reason for canceling and click “Submit.”